When purchasing tickets online, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
Fire Protection Association Australia, ABN 30 005 366 576, is the owner of the Fire Protection Industry Awards Gala. All enquiries regarding entry related matters should be directed to our awards team via email@example.com
1. In order to be eligible for an award in the Fire Protection Industry Awards, prior to the close of entries, the entrant must;
a. Submit their entry by using the online entry form available at fireaustralia.com.au/industry-awards/
b. Comply with the specific eligibility criteria. For more information about the criteria, please visit fireaustralia.com.au/industry-awards/
2. Any entries received after the submission date will not be accepted.
3. Any information submitted as part of an entry must be true and correct at the time of application.
4. Any entries that are subsequently found to breach any of the terms and conditions of entry will be ruled invalid and withdrawn from consideration for the awards.
5. The judging panel are independent. Judges reserve the right at all times to determine whether an entry qualifies within the category for which it is submitted. All Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the judging process and outcome.
6. The Nominee, or a representative on behalf of the nominee or their company, must be in attendance at the awards ceremony in order to win the award.
7. The Nominee gives permission for the Organisers to publish their image/name and the category of award nomination on the event website and any other marketing material associated to the Fire Protection Awards..
8. By nominating, you agree to provide any additional information requested by the judging panel, either by email or phone.
9. If the nominee is shortlisted as a finalist, the nominee will be entitled to purchase one ticket to attend the Fire Protection Industry Awards Gala Dinner with a discount of 10% off the ticket price.