Exhibit at Fire Australia 2021
The Tradeshow hall at Fire Australia enables the chance to remain updated on new and emerging technologies, understand future directions, meet new suppliers, conduct business, network, and find new ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Top 3 reasons why 2000+ industry
professionals attend Fire Australia.
To hear from industry experts
Discover new products and services, and connect with suppliers
Gain insights on the latest industry trends.
Tradeshow stand pricing
All packages include:
- Company logo, bio, website URL and contact details listed on event website
- Exhibitor listing in the Fire Australia 2021 Event App.
- Exhibitor listing in the Fire Australia 2021 onsite guide
- Social media mention from the FPA Australia handle
- 2x Included exhibitor registrations for the first 9sqm booked, then an additional 1x included exhibitor registration per 9sqm upgrade:
- 3×3 (9sqm) = 2x registrations
- 3×6 (18sqm) = 3x registrations
- 6×6 (36sqm) = 5x registrations
- 6×9 (54sqm) = 7x registrations
This option only applies if you are supplying and installing your own custom-built stand.
or Shell Scheme Package
- Company name on
top banner (fascia sign)
- 1 x 4 amp power point
- 2 x 150-watt spotlight
- Shell frame
All prices include GST.
Book a stand today to secure your preferred location
Email Ben Waite or call 03 9870 2611
Tradeshow Feature Listing – $220
Tradeshow feature listings are available to exhibitors only. Your feature listing will appear in the printed program and will include the following:
• Full colour company logo
• Company name
• Contact person
• Contact phone number
Tradeshow Opening Hours
The Tradeshow hall is open during the below times:
- Tuesday 11 May 2021: Open from 7:30am – 6:30pm
- Wednesday 12 May 2021: Open from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 13 May 2021: open from 8:30am – 1:00pm
In the event of cancellation by the exhibitor and/or sponsor, any and all deposits will be forfeit. 100% cancellation of the exhibition/sponsorship package applies after 16 February 2021. Refunds will not be given unless all available exhibition space is sold. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to Fire Australia via email@example.com
COVID-19 Cancellation or Postponement
If Government restrictions and safety measures for the COVID-19 pandemic are extended so as to prohibit the event from proceeding. Ether a full refund will be provided to the sponsor/exhibitor or the sponsor/exhibitor may roll over their payment to the next possible Fire Australia event.
A confirmation email and tax receipt will be emailed upon successful application. Payment options include bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX. If you select to pay via credit card a merchant fee will be added to your fee. VISA & MasterCard 1.76%, AMEX & International cards 3.0%.